Thursday, May 27, 2010

All mixed up in the wash, hot water bleeding our colours

Oh thank god.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Science exams are over.

In my opinion, science exams are the absolute worst. Think about it, maths may be difficult and hard and boring as hell, but imagine what is essentially three separate subjects squashed into the exam space of one subject. No fair.

But enough about exams.

What do you call a boyfriend who:
- only sees you on Fridays and when you both happen to have exams in school
- only texts once or twice a week
- NEVER goes online to talk to you, even if he is playing games on his laptop
- almost never calls
- almost always only spend three hours with you on the Friday

I have no idea. But I do know that I'm not in any way, at all, loving the situation. In fact, I don't even like the situation.

It's not like I don't love him anymore, because trust me, I do. Its just that it feels like I'm 'out of sight, out of mind' yknow?

This may just be my complicated over-analytical girl reasoning, but I feel kind of disposable. I feel like he's gotten so comfortable that he's taking me for granted.

Why don't I just talk to him, you say? Well, a, because its hard to mad at him when he's right there making me laugh and b, because I do not want to sound needy, clingy, pushy, or desperate. If he's okay with the way things are now, I should be too. Maybe I'm just asking for too much.

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment