Monday, May 17, 2010

Words that mean something.


"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."
-Coco Chanel

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"
-Oscar Wilde

"Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality"
-Oscar Wilde

"Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing"
-Oscar Wilde

"Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not"
-Oscar Wilde

"They spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever"
-Oscar Wilde

"I can resist everything except temptation"
-Oscar Wilde

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"
-Marilyn Monroe

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left"
-Marilyn Monroe

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"
-Dr. Seuss

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"
-Mae West

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"
-Dr. Seuss

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"
-John Lennon

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom"
-Aristotle

thaats all thats in my mind now, but im sure there will be more to come in the future
:) S

No comments:

Post a Comment