Monday, May 17, 2010

Why hello :)

So, like the blog title says, there are three of us.

And i know what you're thinking - this must be a blog about a threesome!

Sorry to disappoint you, but no. This is just the blog of three girls, who felt the need to start a random blog, because they're convinced that it'll be fun. I don't know what we were thinking - are we even going to post regularly on this blog?? We're not very consistent. We're girls, we can't help it. We dither our way through life, and I'm not saying that its the best way to go about life, but that's just how it is.

Well, as you have probably already figured out, i go off topic. Alot. This is N, just so you know. I just wanted to be the first post, so here I am, up at 23:48. Dying. Of. Sleep. Deprivation.

Also, I've been trying to impress everyone with my writing, which, hopefully, didn't send anyone to sleep.

If i did, well, sweet dreams.

So, I'm going to end this now, and get some sleep, because i don't want to wake up half dead in the morning. Not that i usually wake up any other way but...

Na-night,
N
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment