Monday, May 17, 2010

Recommendations by E.



Where's My Angel - Metro Station
This is one of the Almost Alice soundtrack ones. J'adore, j'adore, j'adore.
Isn't the main singer of Metro Station related to Miley Cyrus? Christ, I hope not.

Follow Me Down - 3OH!3 ft. Neon Hitch
I love the cockney accent. So sweet. And I think that 3OH!3 is sex on a stick, so there you go.

Crushcrushcrush - Paramore (Dubstep Remix)
I've recently become obsessed with DUBSTEP.
Eargasmmmmm. Never thought they could pump the bass in Crushcrushcrush.

Always Running Out of Time - Motion City Soundtrack

I named my last post after this song. It inspires me. MotionCitySoundtrack = <3

Here Comes the Anxiety - The WombatsThe Anxiety - The Wombats

I hope that no one ever leaves, because I don't want to be alone with me.

Litzomania - Pheonix
The one song I'll never get out of my head.

Thats enough, lovelies, goodnight and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment