Monday, May 17, 2010

Note to self: camera does not operate under hormone driven boyfriend ever again...

I had a checklist today, a schedule, a list of Things-to-do.

I said to myself: I'm going to go into school, and I'm gonna get a new smartcard, sign my leavers form, and get some serious science study done.

Going into school: Tick
Sign my leavers form: ...kinda tick? (couldn't find most of my teachers...)
Get some serious science study done: er....

Instead of getting some very, very, desperately needed study done, I decided that it would be more fun and wayyyy more productive to go spend the afternoon at my boyfriend's place. I was right, it was fun, but productive it was not. -Sigh

This feeling of guilt has been trailing me all of this evening, so, I'm just going to own up to it, maybe it'll make me feel better: I've spent ALOT of money today.

- Getting a taxi to school, when I could've gotten the M47, which costs about 49 dollars less
- Getting a taxi back to the IFC. Another 50-something dollars gone.
- Getting a new mascara: $108
- Getting avocado-and-cucumber sushi at the IFC, goodbye $30.

I'm pretty much skint now until June rolls around :(

ANYHOWS
Kudos, Wow, Amazed-face-applause-OMG-happy dance for the new layout, it looks so much prettier - I'm guessing E did it?
I have no idea how she did it. I am completely boggled.
BOGGLED. Its such an awesome word - it even LOOKS boggled :)

Well, I'm going to sign off now, because i need to import the videos and pictures from today onto my laptop, and assess how much damage has been done, because, unfortunately, i let my boyfriend use it today. In the bedroom. No, not a sex tape, i promise, the clothes were ON. But looking through some of it right now, he spent alot of time pointing the camera at my cleavage -.-

Buh-bye
N :)

P.S.
L, i <3 you too, although i won't unless you start signing your name, because i couldn't tell which of you two wrote it o.0
AND I'M GOING TO GRILL YOU ABOUT THE BOARDING SCHOOL THING, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MOST PROBABLY STAYING?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment