Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OCD with colours, exposures, and saturation....

Well, here's my confession:

I don't really have anything to say in this post. Only, I just finished being meticulously OCD-like about colours, exposures, and saturation on picnik (an awesome online free photo editing tool, for those of you who don't know, though you'd have to live underground in a cave or something to not know this), and i just had to show this to someone, because, finally, i have edited something halfway decent! I transformed a picture of a bunch of roses and flowers that J, my boyfriend gave me into something cool looking-esque :):)


The original picture




The 'after' version

SO...yeah...i hope people like it...and if they don't...well, i don't want to know...

Also, as i am on study leave, with nothing but not-revising on my schedule, and i have just this moment became obsessed with photo editing, i might post more soon :)

N :)

No comments:

Post a Comment